Edible Barley Grass 300-500 Grams
MOG Barley Grass is a natural source of vitamins and minerals, containing no additives or preservatives. The Mog Barley Grass is a very versatile product. It is perfect for stuffing kongs and feeding puzzles, it can also be shredded up and used as a tasty treats.
- DIGESTIVE HEALTH: Cat’s digestive health needs some TLC too. Help your furry little friend achieve optimal indoor wellness and hairball relief with gentle fiber.
- NUTRIENT-RICH GRASS FOR EVERYONE: Also great for dogs, birds, reptiles, rabbits, guinea pigs, gerbils and more!
- HYDROPONICALLY GROWN: MOG is completely pesticide and chemical free
One package of MOG is 250 - 300 grams and is 15 cm (L) x 10 cm (W) x approximately 15 cm (H). The actual weight and height of each MOG varies by 10% +/-.
MOG is jam-packed with chlorophyll, antioxidants, and nutrients. It contains vitamins A, B, C, E, and K, and amino acids. MOG is known to provide the following benefits:
- Vitamin A is essential for an animal’s night vision, the maintenance of soft mucus tissues, and normal growth.
- B-complex vitamins are vital to the health of the nervous system.
- Vitamin C is important in supporting a healthy immune system. It acts as an antioxidant nutrient in synergy with Vitamin E. Vitamin C also aids assimilation of essential minerals.
- Vitamin K helps regulate blood clotting and other clotting factors, and is essential for kidney function and bone metabolism
- Antioxidant vitamins and minerals that help to protect fatty acids from oxidation.
- Chlorophyll , or “liquid sunlight,” is the green pigment that acts as the blood or life force of plants, produced through exposure to the sun.
- Vitamin E is the most widespread fat-soluble antioxidant in the body. It is important in helping to maintain the function of oxidation-susceptible fatty acids in all cell membranes. The more polyunsaturated fatty acids - like omega-3 fatty acids - in the diet, the more important it is to have adequate levels of Vitamin E.
MOG Handling and Care:
- The grass should ideally be consumed within 2-4 days at the maximum
- Keep the grass refrigerated at all times and only cutting small portions of it for your pet, which can be tossed at the end of a sitting or at the end of the day.
- For more thorough information on caring for your MOG visit MOG Tips.
This product is couriered every THURSDAY. All orders received from Thursday - Wednesday are delivered on the following Thursday.